/* This code is for browsers that do not allow javascript. It refreshes the current location to the URL. */ /* Sets a refresh rate for content. Content refreshes after 10 seconds. */ 301 moved permanently

[52 Martinis] has moved to

http://www.52martinis.com

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Read more: How to Redirect Traffic From Blogspot to a Self-Hosted WordPress | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_12142726_redirect-traffic-blogspot-selfhosted-wordpress.html#ixzz1l2NSr1y0 52 martinis: It all began on a Wednesday...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It all began on a Wednesday...

A few months back, I embarked on a personal project to find the best cocktails in Paris. Every Wednesday, I visit a different cocktail bar early evening and order two drinks. I start with a Martini and then follow with something different (the house ''specialty" if there is one). I've been posting reviews on my Wednesday Cocktail Adventures over on eGullet (where you can find my comments on Harry's, Experimental Cocktail Club, Flute, Murano, & le Fumoir). Expanding on that, I've created "52 Martinis" to document my Parisian tipples and sips on Wednesdays and occassionally other days, if motivated!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home